Senior Project Manager
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager to help our client with complex, large-sized cloud migration and transformation projects. You’ll be accountable for budgeting, planning, and managing internal and external stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
– Planning and executing large, multi-supplier Cloud Migration projects
– Creating and maintaining core project documentation: Project Business Case, Project Plan, Risk&Issue Log, RACI, etc.
– Monitoring and controlling project cost, schedule, and deliverables
– Communicating and reporting project steps and progress to internal and external stakeholders
– Motivating and driving multiple teams of experts to achieve the common goal
– Maintaining a professional relationship with the company’s clients
– Coordinating and negotiating contracts with already existing as well as new suppliers
Must have skills:
– minimum of 10 years of commercial experience
– at least 6 years of Project Management
– English language proficiency
– PMP/PMI certification will be considered an asset
80% – 100% of the work can be carried out remotely. Travel may be required (when it will be safe)
Employment contract, B2B, direct placement