Power Apps Automation Engineer
The Ninja Hunters Team is currently seeking to recruit Power Apps Automation Engineer who will expand our client’s existing team. You will be responsible for planning, designing, and implementing Microsoft Power Apps.
– Planning, implementation, and growth of Power Apps capabilities
– Build and manage Power Apps solutions
– Work alongside architecture and engineering teams to design, implement automation solutions
– Recommend process and architecture improvements
– Good command of English
– Understanding of Power Platform ALM process
– Experience developing applications on the Power Platform
– Proven delivery of solutions based on Microsoft Power Platform components (Power Apps, Power Automate)
– Understanding of one of the legacy solutions (Lotus Notes Apps and automation, SharePoint InfoPath, Nintex Flows and forms, Microsoft Workflow Manager)
– Base understanding of SharePoint Online, Azure Active Directory (User and Groups)
Remote work is possible for up to 50%. Occasional travel may be required.
Direct Placement, Employment contract, B2B