Identity and Access Management (IAM) Consultant
The Ninja Hunters Team is looking for Identity and Access Management Security Consultant to expand our client’s existing team. You’ll be responsible for configuring and maintaining secure environments dedicated to individual systems and directories.
– Ensure users access resources in a secure way
– Develop joiners/leavers policies
– Configure and maintain security environments
– Analyze IAM environments
– Identify flaws and issues
– Propose long-term solutions
– Experience in Identity and User Access Management areas
– Knowledge of information technology and information security principles and practices
– Strong expertise in managing, building, and executing business processes
– Knowledge of one of the following tools: SailPoint, Azure AD, MS ADFS, IBM (ISIM, ISAM, ISDI, IGI, Secure Server), Omada, CyberArk, BeyondTrust, ForgeRock, Microfocus NetIQ IDM, RSA, PingID
– Cybersecurity or Cloud certifications: CISSP, CISM, CCSP, CCSK, GIAC
Remote work is possible for up to 70%. Travel is not necessary at this point.
Direct Placement, Employment contract, B2B