Cloud Network Engineer
The Ninja Hunters Team is looking for a Cloud Network Engineer to expand our client’s existing team. You will be responsible for providing cloud technology consultancy while implementing and transforming enterprise-wide solutions.
– Support Enterprise Architects, Subject Matter Experts, Solution Architects while scoping and developing Transformation Projects
– Act as Technology Expert delivering remediation for complex issues and providing in-depth technical knowledge to internal peers.
– Support implementation and transformation programs for complex enterprise solutions
– Provide top-level technology consultancy services to our clients as Senior Engineer
– Knowledge of cloud infrastructure, hybrid networking (BGP, ECMP, VPN, Router, VPC, VPC Peering, Network Appliances)
– Experience in on-premises hosting services and networking, handling ISPs, OEMs
– Hands-on experience with network configuration management ( e.g., Ansible/Puppet/Chef/DSC )
– Knowledge of cloud provider IaC templates ( e.g., Cloud Formation/ARM )
– Experience in implementing cloud connectivity, including VPC/Network peering, Cloud to Cloud, On-premise to Cloud
– Experience with PowerShell or Bash, or Python scripting
– Acquaintance with Google cloud interconnects, cloud routers, VPN, NAT, Endpoints, and API Gateways will be a plus.
Remote work is possible for up to 70%. Occasional travel may be required.
Direct Placement, Employment contract, B2B