Experienced Project Manager
The Ninja Hunters Team is currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to help us drive medium to large-sized projects. You’ll be accountable for planning and managing internal and external IT initiatives.
– Planning and executing medium and large IT projects
– Creating and maintaining core project documentation: Project Business Case, Project Plan, Risk&Issue Log, RACI, etc
– Monitoring project cost and deliverables
– Communicating and reporting project steps and progress to internal and external stakeholders
– Maintaining a professional relationship with the company’s clients
– Coordinating and negotiating contracts with vendors and 3rd party suppliers
Must have skills:
– minimum 7 years of commercial experience
– at least 4 years of proven Project Management track record
– Consultancy or Risk Management background
– English language proficiency
– PMP/PMI certification will be considered an asset
Up to 70% of remote work is allowed. Employer requires occasional international travel.
Direct Placement, Employment contract, B2B