Junior Project Management Specialist
Ninja Hunters is currently recruiting Junior Project Management Specialist to help our client with small to medium-sized projects. You’ll be accountable for planning and managing internal and external IT consulting projects or as parts of the more significant initiatives.
– Support Project Managers with project-related tasks
– Assist the IT consulting project
– Ensure that your deliverables meet desired quality standards, scope, and the schedule
– Present a proactive attitude on your daily basis
– Develop your technical skillset, be a constant learner, and be passionate about technology
Must have skills:
– Knowledge of project management fundamentals and principles.
– Working Knowledge in the IT area will be an asset.
– Outstanding personal organization skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and solve problems
– Good command of English (min. B2) with business communication skills
Nice to have:
– Working knowledge of PMI, PRINCE2, or Agile frameworks
– Knowledge of IT emerging technologies
70% of the work can be remote. Travel is not required at this point and may change in the future.